Business Backup Power Solutions
- Prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator
- In the event of a grid failure, the inverter is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads in less than 20 milliseconds
- Computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption
- Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output
- Three-phase or split-phase operation is also possible
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- JOHN DEERE
At Daisy Energy, we design, develop and manufacture state-of-the-art solar-ready UPS systems to ensure our customer’s operations are protected against outages and load shedding. Our UPS solutions generally generate 3 to 6 Hours of Backup Power. They are designed to the highest standards and have an average lifespan of 6 to 8 years.
Frequently Asked Backup Questions
What is the difference between UPS and battery backup?
How long does a UPS battery backup last?
What kind of battery do our UPS solutions use?
How do I know if my UPS battery needs to be replaced?
How does a UPS charge its battery?
Should a UPS always be plugged in?
Should I unplug ups when not in use?
Does a UPS use a lot of electricity?
How do I know if UPS is charging?