Document Management Engineer
Job Type: Office Bound
Job Category: Software
Salary: Market Related
The Candidate must be proficient in planning and developing our customers’ requirements within the document management systems we currently utilise. Training will be provided for the systems we utilise however thorough knowledge of document management and document management principals is a must. This role will also require SQL, Networking, Security and Operating System Skills extensively. We pride ourselves in putting together bespoke solutions for our clients and Client relations is key.
Role Skills required:
- Proficient in Document Management Systems and Procedures.
- Extensive Understanding on Document Management Workflow Systems and procedures.
- Management of Monitoring solutions for productions servers.
- Utilize external technologies for enhancing the main Application base.
- Strategic planning, compliance review and multiple SSL/domains management.
- SQL database management.
- Repository data management.
- Custom activities building and maintenance on existing code.
- Maintain backups for VM’s.
- Setup and maintenance of internal network.
- Setup customer servers that software will be installed on.
- IIS configurations.
- Developing business processes for varies clients and industries.
- Understanding and Compiling Scope project requirements