OA/Telco Sales Manager
Job Type: Office Bound
Job Category: Sales
Salary: Market Related
- Building and managing a sales team.
- Driving targets, strategies and disciplines through the team.
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Driving and achieving annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Achieve/exceed monthly and annual sales targets as set out in monthly/annual budgets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum Grade 12
- Business qualification advantageous
- At least 6 years of proven industry (OA/Telco/ Hardware/ Connectivity) sales experience
- 3-4 years management experience
- Ability to communicate, present and influence on all levels of the organization
- Proven sales track record of selling in the office automation/ICT industry
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from initiation to completion
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as a sales specialist, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation