Job Type: Office Bound
Job Category: Finance
Salary: Market Related
- Full creditors function including receiving of invoices and capturing of invoices.
- Allocating to correct supplier accounts. Month ends reconcile invoices to statements and general ledger and file final creditors listing for month end file with supporting documents.
- Update bank statements weekly.
- Reconcile payments raised and receipts with bank statement.
- Forward banking queries to client with reasonable time to response.
- Keep control spreadsheet up to date with deadlines.
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled daily and errors are raised with management.
- Send out suspense queries to Franchisees weekly.
- Monthly depreciation journals.
- Monthly expense provisions if applicable.
- Ensure that all month-end activities are completed as per month-end control sheet.
- Ensure following ledger accounts are reconciled and balance: EPOS, RCS, wholesale Creditors and Staff loans.
- Ensure SARS Statement of Accounts are pulled for both VAT and PAYE and reconcile to
- Balance Sheet.
- Ensure Fixed Asset Registers are maintained and reconcile to Balance Sheet.
- Prepare management accounts by no later than 2 weeks after month end.
- Assist manager in preparing audit packs and audit files.
- Typing correspondence to creditors and debtors when necessary.
- Senior Accountant
- Excel advanced
- Pastel accounting
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bcom Degree
- Min 4 years Accounting / Bookkeeping Exp.